I just received my DF64P from Bella Barista (£429)
All I’ve done so far is season the stock burrs with some QA failed coffee from BB.
My very first impressions:
- Looks great, very heavy and sturdy build
- Lovely fluffy grinds from the stock burrs (planning on changing to SSP MP in the New Year)
- Adjustment dial feels great, we’ll see once I start to dial in for the first few shots
- LOADS of static without RDT so far
- Seem to have some misalignment of the burr set as supplied
Q: Has anyone else received theirs and had any experience adjusting burr alignment?