Omid well what worries me is that the steam pressure and temperature drops very quickly from 126 to 110 and even lower very quickly and it wasn’t the case till few days ago . If it is normal then why the service boiler temperature was still stable and around 125 to 124 degrees even after frothing a milk for one coffee ?
That is not normal at all the Minima has a 2.3l boiler and is a stronger steamer than most machines. It sounds as if the heating element is actually switched off when you start steaming. this can only happen if
- The machine is waiting to autofill the service boile, or is autofilling it
- the machine is in last shot protection mode and if you try and steam while the shot is extracting, it won’t switch on the heating elements
- Something is misconfigured, though I can’t think what
- There is some fault that I cannot fathom
LMSC Furthermore, it’s also normal for the steam boiler temp to drop after steaming - the pump will kick-in to fill cold water into the service boiler.
This statement puzzles me, but if you are steaming as soon as the machine has warmed up and it’s just about to do an autofill/does an autofill, then yes, this will affect steaming
Where I am totally unclear is how you are using the machine when steaming?
- are you steaming and brewing at the same time
- have you checked your advanced settings
- are you steaming immediately the machine has warmed up after switching on and it’s autofilling
- does it do this every time you steam, or only sometimes - this is quite and important question
- are you drawing a nice big cup of hot water before steaming
Perhaps if you can put a video up on YouTube as unlisted, and we can see what you are doing…obviously show the temperature readout.