Hoping to get some advice on buying my first semi-automatic machine.
I have been using the Flair Pro for the last couple of years but would prefer to not deal with the issues with temperature regulation (especially as I like a lighter roast). I am now also really enjoying milk drinks so would like a steam wand.
Relevant bits of information:
- Likely 2-4 drinks most days
- Would like to work on my milk steaming and latte art
- I have a good enough grinder (but may upgrade for single dosing in the future)
- I am in an extremely hard water area and haven’t decided how I’m going to manage that so any guidance (or notes on machines super prone to scale issues) welcome.
- Budget: sub £1000, preferably sub £800
- Would be willing to buy used but would rather not mod.
Thanks for any help!