As service of the flow control valve was due I removed whole mushroom to inspect everything and found internals with fair bit of limescale. The machine will be a year old in March and has been used mainly of Tesco ashbeck with occasional swap for Waitrose Lockhills. Only in the last few weeks started adding sodium carbonate to ashbeck.
I had the mushroom descaled once when our few months ago but nothing else.
So the question is whether it will be wise descaling soon Considering this?
First photo is upon removing from machine and second after a 20 soak in citric acid