Ok, so many moons ago when I was at a loose end, I decided to purchase a wee coffee bike which was in need of some TLC. (see photos) Then along came a full-time job, then covid-lockdowns, then the decision to return to NZ … in short, not much has been completed. Is anyone interested in picking this project up? A restoration project? parts? a side-hustle?
So, what’s included?
- Gas-fired, 2-group, Wega coffee machine of unknown age. It was working fine last time I fired it up. Although only one group is working, the electronic ignition is non-existent, and it looks like there have been extensive repairs to the pipework at some stage. Might be good for parts?
- Cargo-bike with a motor. This also works fine, although the steering rack/suspension looks like it has been built from salvaged parts. Probably needs new inner tubes by now
- Wolf 1200watt generator/inverter (petrol). Newish
- 2 Gas bottles
- External pump and water reservoir mounted inside the bike
- Macap grinder of unknown age/condition
This needs picking up from me (located west of London, near Windsor), you will need a van/ute/flat-bed/trailer to transport it.
If no-one wants it then it will end up as scrap metal/wood. Happy to take extra pics if you want to see something specific.
Will accept £1 for the whole kaboodle.