- Pleasantly surprised with the build quality. It’s a heavy little unit.
- The “blow up” system was missing from my box so have not yet been able to try this out (in touch with retailer to resolve)
- Surprisingly quiet. Not as refined as my Atom 75 but pretty sure it is quieter than the Niche before I sold (although that was not exactly offensive)
- Fast. You really don’t have much time to do anything else grinding through 18g
- Grind quality has been visually very good, no noticeable clumping with no major static issues.
I’ll comment fully on dialling in and workflow for when I have the blow up thingy and a few more different beans to bounce between.
The shots I have had thus far with Bella Barista’s Milk Buster beans have been tasty. When dialling this in, alterations to grind resulted in instant changes when pulling the next shot. Life is too short to actually measure whether Eurekas claims on retention exchange etc are accurate but provided my last comment remains true, I shall be happy.