Now that think about it, I tried a machine that had all the general features change listed in the PDF (copied below) except the black logo:
• Hot water and steam taps with LELIT logo embossed and visible from above. They are longer than the former ones, therefore the wands will not touch the body of the machine, preventing any possible scratch.
• IMS filters made of 304 stainless steel: 1 dose (9-11 g), 2 doses (16-18 g), 2 doses PLUS (18-21 g), blind.
• Water tank with LELIT logo embossed.
• The OPV drain system discharges the water back into the water tank instead of the drip tray. In this way, the user needs to empty it less often and the water consumption is halved.
• New silk-screened logo displayed on the front to give the machine a new minimalist look, in line with the company’s rebranding.
The Xmode change is not listed as a feature but only explained later on.
@DavecUK, or anyone else who may know, except the serial number and the black logo, are you aware of a way to verify if a machine has the XmodeCoffee change?
They mention in the manual that the power led would blink at startup: was the previous version doing that too?